The Raconteurs In English

« Older   Newer »
Copper Kid
view post Posted on 11/3/2007, 22:03

Hi! This is a space created on purpose for the Raconteurs fan from other countries.
Here, you can talk about the boys, their music, what they give to you.
But, Talk, talk, talk!
We're waitin' your posts. thank you.

pk the killer
view post Posted on 12/3/2007, 20:22

wow it's wonderful copper!!!!now we just need some English fan who write in this space!!!!!

mudyjoon
view post Posted on 16/3/2007, 23:50

hello all the Italian fans who understand english.. I am very excited to share the Raconteurs with you guys... Patrick is my favourite, because he is gorgeous..

I know quite alot about the raconteurs so if you have any questions please feel free to ask me..

Copper Kid
view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 16:31

Hi Judy! Thank you! I think this evening, when other users will connect, you'll have a lot of questions!
Ah! It's quite possible thath Raconteurs'll came in Italy. Lots of italian sites report this new.
The ticket (for only a day) is 40 Euro.

sinderella
view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 16:55

hi! welcome! I'm Sindi! I can't speak english very well, sorry!
well, where are you from? please, talk about you! we are so curious!!
have you ever seen the racounters live?
bye!!

pk the killer
view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 18:37

hy judy!!!I'm very happy to see you here!!!!!I love patrick too...but I think you understand it!!! :D see you!!

mudyjoon
view post Posted on 17/3/2007, 22:54

:D thank you for you lovely welcome. Well lets see, I live and work as a nanny in London England.. I have seen the White Stripes once, which is when I first saw Patrick keeler the drummer for the opening band, the Greenhornes. Now I am a huge fan of the Greenhornes too.. I saw the Raconteurs twice last year.. I am looking forward to this coming year as I am sure that the Raconteurs will bring out another album soon.. As well as I am going to see The White Stripes play at the wireless 02 festival in June..

I'll come here again soon and chat with you all..

gibbi
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 13:36

Hello, i'm giulia, nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!i don't speak english very well...so i'm sorry for the mistakes in the discussion!!!ok stop...what's your raconteur's favourite song? Did you like their concerts?i don't like racconters very much,but my favourite singer is brendan!!!!he's quite good...oh my god...welcome!!!! image image ps. i like very much the system of a down!!!!!! image image image image image
yoooooo!!!! :P :D

Copper Kid
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 19:46

CITAZIONE (gibbi @ 18/3/2007, 13:36)
i don't like racconters very much

Oh my God... I gonna kill you! :angry:
:P

mudyjoon
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 19:47

wow thank you for the welcome Giulia, and I think your english is very good.. Well a few of my friends absolutely love Brendan Benson. I have 2 of his cds, but I really love the Raconteurs and the Greenhornes because Patrick is in them, and he is the most amazing beautiful and lovely drummer ever... I did very much enjoy thier show but the first one I was to far from the stage so it was sad for me.. the next one I was right at the railing and infront of Brendan Benson.. so that was great.. although I just looked at Patrick.. anyways have a good evening...

pk the killer
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 20:08

CITAZIONE (Copper Kid @ 18/3/2007, 19:46)
CITAZIONE (gibbi @ 18/3/2007, 13:36)
i don't like racconters very much

Oh my God... I gonna kill you! :angry:
:P

I'll kill you too!!!!!

judy I agree whit you when you said that patrick it's the most beautifull, amazing and I don't remember what else, drummer in the world....

mudyjoon
view post Posted on 19/3/2007, 12:27

the energy of the band when they play live is so contageous.. The crowd just goes wild, and I go quite, funny enough... I just stand there with my mouth open haha.... I am just so bewildered by their energy.. Jack and Brendan play off of each other, it's magnetic.. and Lil Jack is in a world of his own.. I just love love love them live.. long live the Raconteurs}:~D

Copper Kid
view post Posted on 19/3/2007, 16:53

CITAZIONE (mudyjoon @ 19/3/2007, 12:27)
and Lil Jack is in a world of his own..

You're right! :D :D
And very very lucky, you saw the Raconteurs live... :cry:

StageSmashers
view post Posted on 19/3/2007, 21:25

I hate the Raccontius.
However, I'm The Slayer, nice to meet you.

Copper Kid
view post Posted on 19/3/2007, 21:29

CITAZIONE (StageSmashers @ 19/3/2007, 21:25)
I hate the Raccontius.
However, I'm The Slayer, nice to meet you.

Don't mind her...
She's a little bit...e-ehm... fool... e-ehm...

31 replies since 11/3/2007, 22:03   1208 views